Welcome to the forum.

How did you stumble across us?

Hopefully see you on Sunday.

Dan...
Jonny_C

Re: Introduce yourself...

Post by Jonny_C »

Hi Dan,

It was either through Googling "driving tours" or "driving routes", or an old link posted on Pistonheads. Can't remember really.
Dan H
Tour Manager

Post by Dan H »

Jonny_C wrote:Hi Dan,

It was either through Googling "driving tours" or "driving routes", or an old link posted on Pistonheads. Can't remember really.
No matter, all that matters is that you found us! :D
xanthos_e

Post by xanthos_e »

Hi my name is Xanthos. Heard all about you guys from an Ed Mortimer who went on a couple of Alpine trips with you 2/3 years ago. Now watching the Joe Achilles video has inspired me to make contact. I'm an M2 owner and I'm very interested in joining you on the April '18 Scotland trip and then on an Alps one in '19.
verysideways
Tour Manager

Post by verysideways »

Hi Xanthos, great to have you here. Bookings are already open for Scotland '18 so if you want to secure a place drop me an email or give me a call in the office and we'll get you booked in :)
AgainAgainAgain

Post by AgainAgainAgain »

Hi,

I'm a dinosaur petrolhead from back in the days, still driving my surprisingly reliable TVR Tuscan - (well, not at the moment) and waiting for the opportunity to join you guys again (again, again)

Carola
verysideways
Tour Manager

Post by verysideways »

Hi Carola!
Dan H
Tour Manager

Post by Dan H »

AgainAgainAgain wrote:Hi,

I'm a dinosaur petrolhead from back in the days, still driving my surprisingly reliable TVR Tuscan - (well, not at the moment) and waiting for the opportunity to join you guys again (again, again)

Carola
AgainAgainAgain - it's about time you did - what tour do you fancy? :D

Are you heading to the Swindon meet this weekend?

Dan.. .
AgainAgainAgain

Post by AgainAgainAgain »

I think I have to get my priorities in order first:

1. Sort Tuscan (ie rebuilt)
2. Learn to drive him again (ie driving properly)
3. Sort Business (ie find the time to do other things than working)
4. book tour (with no lunch breaks and where I am allowed to jump the queue when driving in a convoy :)

C
James-B93

Post by James-B93 »

Morning everyone, my name is James, I'm 24 and been a keen petrolhead since a very young age! I've been dying to take my car across to the Alps for a while now and I had no idea that this kind of thing exsisted until I saw Joe Achilles' video. The thought of booking acommodation and trying to find the right roads was a bit daunting when you're not really sure what sort of mileage you'd cover and timing in fuel stops to have something organised for you is fantastic! I'll be aiming to book myself on to the Alps 2018 trip in the near future and of course get myself to a meet before hand :)