Monaco Grand Prix

Tours planned for the 2021 season
Dan H
Tour Manager

Monaco Grand Prix

Post by Dan H »

With our friends at Grand Prix Adventures we're running a trip down to, and including, the Monaco Grand Prix. More details to follow, but who fancies this?

1. Pete
2. Dan
3. Vik
4. Gurj
IAN.MCWILLIAMS

Re: Monaco Grand Prix

Post by IAN.MCWILLIAMS »

I hear it's been postponed
verysideways
Tour Manager

Post by verysideways »

IAN.MCWILLIAMS wrote:I hear it's been postponed
Wrong year :D
Tom
Veteran

Post by Tom »

With our friends at Grand Prix Adventures we're running a trip down to, and including, the Monaco Grand Prix. More details to follow, but who fancies this?

1. Pete
2. Dan
3. Vik
4. Gurj
5. Tom
Dan H
Tour Manager

Post by Dan H »

1. Pete
2. Dan
3. Vik
4. Gurj
5. Tom
6. Paul & Special
James Junior

Post by James Junior »

1. Pete
2. Dan
3. Vik
4. Gurj
5. Tom
6. Paul & Special
7. James
69 KEN

Post by 69 KEN »

Hello All

Kenny from Grand Prix Adventures here, just thought I'd give you a wee update on what we're up to 'behind the scenes'. Pete, Dan and I first met for real last year on the Norway Tour. Given my line of work is to organise tours I have done a few driving trips with pals (last one 14 cars all over Europe inc transporting them home) but I always end up in full-on-work-mode when I am supposed to be enjoying myself! So, to Pedro I turned and it was a GREAT decision. I had a hoot on the Norway tour and promptly booked up for Spain this year, which I am very much looking forward to. Pete, Dan and I all speak the same language given our line of work is very similar, however, I've had my fill of organising driving-tours so instead have stuck to what I am good at....and more importantly, what pays the bills!

To my business; Grand Prix Adventures was formed in 2004 after I did a tester trip with a group of 11 friends to The Monaco Grand Prix the year before, all the planning and prep was actually done in 02...so it is fair to say that I know my way around Monaco. Most importantly, we've built some great partnerships in Monaco for the race weekend and have some truly spectacular vantage points for you to enjoy watching the racing action. Since 2004, we've taken thousands upon thousands of people to Monaco to enjoy this wonderful sporting occasion. My passion, since I was a wee lad has been Formula One and I confess to being something of an anorak when it comes to all things F1 related. Petrolhead Tours & Grand Prix Adventures both occupy the same sort of market-space, and we believe that both companies appeal to the same kind of customer - so with that in mind we've been working away on what I can only tell you is a spectacular experience from start-to-finish with Pete & Dan taking care of the hugely fun "getting to Monaco" bit, and my team and I taking care of the "Oh my God I am at the Monaco Grand Prix" bit.

There will be cracking roads, quality and personally vetted hotels, amazing views, your own Petrolhead Tours private terrace, enough champagne to fill the harbour and hopefully, in 2021 an actual Grand Prix! I'm just signing off on the brochure right now which should be ready for email in the coming days, this will come from Pete (obvs), but we hope between us we can offer a truly unique, fun and cost-effective way for you to enjoy the 2021 Monaco Grand Prix. (I've checked, we're significantly less than any other tour of this type)

Hope to see you in Monaco for the '21 GP, I've added below just a quick clip from last years event, have loads more on our website.
Regards.
Kenny.

Dan H
Tour Manager

Post by Dan H »

Thanks for that, Kenny. Your passion is clear from your post. We're really excited about this whole package...
verysideways
Tour Manager

Post by verysideways »

We have more info for anyone who's tempted - details here:

https://grandprixadventures.com/uk-mona ... ngtour.pdf

I'm excited, i wanna go!! :D
stutaler

Post by stutaler »

Pete
I would like to register interest in this trip to the Monaco GP. Not sure which package but don’t want to end up being the odd one on my own in Nice for example.
When do you need confirmations by?