- 4 days driving and 5 nights 3* and 4* hotel accommodation, breakfast and dinner included, with lunch stops at places like Eilean Donan Castle on the shores of Loch Duich.
- Fully guided by two tour managers in two tour cars to ensure you get the most out of the best roads in Scotland, including the military road through the Cairngorms and the wonderful Kylesku Bridge.
- This is an opportunity for you to drive your car on some of the finest roads in the UK.
- Come and meet Top Gear’s editor-in-chief Charlie Turner, who will be attending for the welcome dinner on the first night.
- Participants will receive a TopGear goodie bag, including a Petrolhead Tour branded polo shirt and souvenir route book.
- You’ll also be provided with a fully pre-programmed Garmin satnav and high-powered walkie-talkie for the duration of the trip.
“The scenery in Scotland has to be seen to be believed, and there’s no better way to see it than on a well-planned driving tour. Don’t worry about where we’re stopping for lunch, or fuel, or photos as we’ve thought of all of that. Just enjoy your car and the open road. The ever changing weather just adds to the drama of the flowing tarmac and the mountains, lochs, and glens.” – Pete, Tour Manager
Sunday 20 October:
Arrive at the Duck Bay Hotel on Loch Lomond, check in and meet your tour managers before dinner at 19:00 with Top Gear magazine editor Charlie Turner and your fellow tourers.
Monday 21 October:
Driver briefing at 09:00, followed by a full day of driving (with lunch and fuel stops planned), arriving early evening in the Cairngorms, near Aviemore.
Tuesday 22 October:
Driver briefing at 09:00, followed by half day drive up to Tongue on the north coast. Optional drive out for the afternoon to John O’Groats.
Wednesday 23 October:
Driver briefing at 09:00, followed by full day of driving (with lunch and fuel stops planned), arriving early evening in Fort William.
Thursday 24 October:
Driver briefing at 09:00, followed by full day of driving (with lunch and fuel stops planned), arriving back at the Duck Bay Hotel for our final dinner together.
Friday 25 October:
Share your highlights over a final breakfast with the team before setting off on your journey home.
£999 per person, based on two people sharing a room
+£250 single room supplement
What’s not included?
Lunches, drinks, fuel.
Booking terms apply – full details here.
Book now by calling 01453 731 756, or email us at email@example.com